Divine Living Lavender Essential Oil
LAVENDER (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all essential oils. Therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin. Lavender has been clinically evaluated for its relaxing effects. It may be used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations. The fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing – physically and emotionally.
Application and Benefits
Divine Living Lavender Essential Oil is a great product that is surprisingly effective without the use of chemicals or artificial ingredients.
- Calming. Rub Lavender oil on the feet for a calming effect on the body.
- Sleep Aid. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and smooth on your pillow to help you sleep.
- Bee Sting / Insect Bite. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bite to stop itching and reduce swelling.
- Minor Burn. Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
- Cuts. Drop Lavender oil on cut to stop bleeding, clean wound, and kill bacteria.
- Eczema / Dermatitis. Mix several drops of Lavender oil with V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil and use topically on eczema and dermatitis.
- Motion Sickness. To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop of Lavender oil on end of tongue, behind the ears or around the navel.
- Nosebleed. To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of Lavender oil on a tissue and wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue covered ice chip up under the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose and hold as long as comfortable or until the bleeding stops (do not freeze the lip or gum).
- Unblock Tear Ducts. Rub a drop of Lavender oil over the bridge of the nose to unblock tear ducts.
- Dry / Chapped Skin. Rub Lavender oil on dry or chapped skin.
- Chapped / Sunburned Lips. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
- Scar Tissue. To reduce or minimize the formation of scar tissue, massage Lavender oil on and around the affected area.
- Deodorant. Rub 2-4 drops Lavender oil over armpit area to act as a deodorant.
- Hay Fever. Rub a drop of Lavender oil between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
- Dandruff. Rub several drops of Lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
- Moths & Insects. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a cotton ball and place in your linen closet to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Water Fountains. Place a drop of Lavender oil in your water fountain to scent the air, kill bacteria and prolong the time between cleanings.
- Sweeten Laundry. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a wet cloth and throw into the dryer to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Cold Sores. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a cold sore.
- Allergies. Diffuse Lavender oil to alleviate the symptoms of allergies.
- Sunburn. Spritz several drops of Lavender oil mixed with distilled water on a sunburn to decrease pain.
- Rashes. Apply 2-3 drops of Lavender oil to a rash to stop the itching and heal the skin.
Lavender Essetial Oil
Call or email us for available discounts.