Divine Living Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon is a small, straggling tree about 11 feet high, irregularly branched, the bark varying in color from clear grey on the trunk, green on the younger branches to a purplish color on the twigs. The evergreen leaves are ovate-oval. The well-known fruit is an ovoid berry, about three inches long, nipple-shaped at the end, smooth, bright yellow, indented over the oil-glands, having an acid, pale yellow pulp. About forty-seven varieties are said to have been developed during the centuries of cultivation. The lemon oil we use comes from Italy.LEMON (Citrus limon) has antiseptic-like properties and contains compounds that have been studied for their effects on immune function.
CAUTION: Citrus oils should NOT be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light within 48 hours.
Application and Benefits
Divine Living Lemon Essential Oil is one powerful product that is surprisingly effective without the use of chemicals or artificial ingredients.
- Air Freshener. Put 6 drops of Lemon oil and in a squirt bottle mixed with distilled water to use in bathroom as an air freshener.
- Gum, Oil, Grease Spots and Crayons. Use 1-2 drops of Lemon oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots or crayon.
- Varicose Veins. Rub several drops of Lemon oil on varicose veins to improve circulation and relieve pressure on the veins.
- Lemonade. For homemade lemonade, in a blender mix 2 drops of Lemon oil, 2 Tbs. of honey and 2 cups of pure water. Adjust to suite your own taste.
- Callouses / Bunions / Warts. Rub a drop of Lemon oil on a corn, callous, bunion or wart mornings and evenings until it disappears.
- Prolong Life of Fresh Fruit. To clean and increase shelf life of fresh fruit, fill a bowl with cool water and 2-3 drops of Lemon oil. Drop cleaned fruit into the water and stir. Be sure all surfaces of the fruit contact the lemon.
- Counter Tops. Add 2-3 drops of Lemon oil to water and spray counter to sterilize.
- Dishcloths. Soak your dishcloth overnight in a bowl of water and a drop of Lemon oil to disinfect and kill germs.
- Public Bathrooms. Rub a drop of Lemon oil on your hands after using a public bathroom.
Lemon Essential Oil
Call or email us for available discounts